Please read this article by Gary Washburn: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-070329bribes,1,4353997.story?coll=chi-news-hed We warned you a while ago about why Chicago does not promote honest employees. Most of the plum positions go to 11th Ward insiders that understands pay-to play. Mayor Daley should have flown in from his vacation to take responsibility. He is ducking out to avoid facing the music. Do not think this investigation is over, not by a long shot. Mayor Daley get back home and face the press. Patrick McDonough.
2 Replies to “Chicago Inspector General gets a Gold Star !!!”
I Don’t WANNA Come HOME!!!!!
AN’ YUUUUUU CAN’T MAKE ME!!!!
I found this comment on Ben’s page, though you’d like it.
“Let’s take a peek into the Political Hack’s Playbook.
“1) If telling the truth HELPS you, tell the truth. (however rarely this is true for an incumbent)
2) If telling the truth HURTS you, tell a lie, preferably a lie that is impossible to prove is a lie.
3) When lying, coat your lies with as much truth as possible, so the lie APPEARS to be true.
4) When confronted with your lies, vigorously assert that you’re NOT lying and accuse those who say you are, of LYING.
5) avoid lying about things that can be PROVEN to be lies, tho, you can ALWAYS challenge the honesty of those who present the proof of your lies.
6) Do your very best to keep track of your lies, so you don’t waste energy lying when you are confronted with conflicting lies.
7) Whenever possible, always have OTHERS lie for you, so you can denounce them, if and when they are caught lying.
8) When caught in a lie, change the subject and focus on telling those lies that have, so far, not been proven to be lies.
9) Tell the truth sparingly, as, if the truth were helpful to you, you wouldn’t have to tell so many lies in the first place.”
There’s a lot more stuff in the Political Hack’s Playbook, but I think this is enough for now, don’t you?
Comments are closed.